Guidelines for submission to Instant Apostle
We are looking for well-written, original material that aligns with a Christian world view.
An important part of Instant Apostle’s vision is offering a platform to new voices and those who have valuable contributions to the urgent social issues of our day. Our publications cross all genres, from autobiographies and fantasy fiction, to life ministry and academic titles. Many of our books, whilst written from a Christian perspective, are appropriate for the general market.
If you think you have a story to tell or a message to share, we would be delighted to hear from you! It is free to submit a manuscript to be considered, and every submission will receive a response from us, even if we deem that we are not the right company to publish your book.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch and share your manuscript with us according to the following guidelines.
Send your spell-checked submission via email to: email@example.com
- Number each page clearly and head it with your name
- Type in a clear font, such as Calibri or Times New Roman
- 12pt font size
- 1.5 line spacing
- A single Word or PDF document – not separate documents for individual chapters
Novels, young adult and children’s story books
These should be completed before submission. Please submit:
- The full manuscript as a single Word or PDF document
- A one-page synopsis which includes the whole story arc
- A brief covering letter with some information about yourself, why you wrote the book, how it fits into the present market and your writing experience
- We do not take children’s picture books
Please submit a book proposal including:
- The aim of the book
- The first three chapters as a single Word or PDF document
- An outline of each remaining chapter
- A covering letter explaining how the book fits into the present market and how you are qualified to write it
What happens next?
If accepted, you will be invited to sign a contract, and terms will be agreed to cement the partnership between writer and publisher. A cover will be professionally produced, and your book will be copy edited and other work undertaken to bring the text up to the required standard.
Instant Apostle titles are distributed via Marston Book Services – we will promote your book to the general market and Lion Sales Services will represent to Christian bookshops. Your publication may also be sold through Koorong and Word into Australia, and via kregel into the United States, and where possible the rights will be sold for the book to be made available in other languages.